- Group class (2 - 3 students): 390 rubles per hour;
- (4 – 6 students) : 250 rubles per hour.
- Individual instruction: 600 rubles per hour.
- The cost of the exam is determined by the International Centre for Examinations and changes each year.
- Accommodation with a Russian family (breakfast and evening meal are included): 600 rubles per day.
- Staying in a hostel: 350 rubles per day.
- Transportation by car from and to airport in Moscow (Moscow - Yaroslavl and Yaroslavl - Moscow): 4500 rubles (by car) each way.
- Visa registration in Yaroslavl: 1000 rubles.
- Extending a visa in Yaroslavl: 1350 rubles per hour.
If you are a student, please don't forget to bring your student identification card with you, which will allow you to receive discounts on museum tickets.